Green Cat Books
Since 1999, new writers from around the globe have taken part in the annual #NaNoWriMo (which stands for National Novel Writing Month), traditionally each November. The aim of it is to encourage new writers to write their first 50,000 words. This doesn't have to be a publisher-ready manuscript, more of getting the writer into the flow of writing. - anything really - over a regular 30 day period.
We will be running a 30 day online writers' workshop this November, offering hints and the 'tips of the trade' advice and training needed to complete a publisher-ready manuscript.
This workshop will include:
- daily contact via email, video or Zoom (depending on the daily topic, chosen book genre and participants)
- an online support group
- a writers' journal to make notes and stay on track.
What you will need:
- an idea of what you want to write about
- a quiet space to work
- a couple of spare hours to write
- determination to complete the 'book'
- a device (notebook, tablet, laptop, computer etc) to write on.
And all for less than a cup of coffee a day!
Make 2020 your best year after all!
£75 (and if you choose to publish your work in the new year, we will reduce the cost of the workshop!)